ACCESSING THE SERVICES & ACCOUNT SECURITY:
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services, and any service or material we provide in connection with the Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services is unavailable at any time or for any period. The availability of the Services may be affected by a variety of factors, including technical problems or network delays. You agree that we are not obligated to give you any specific content on any of the Services. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Services, or all the Services, to users, including registered users. You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any services or materials available through the Services.
We or our affiliates own all names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans in the Services are the marks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Services or expose them to liability. The Services may be available on your mobile device. Do not use the Services in a way that distracts you or prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Remove, obscure or alter any legal notices displayed in the Services.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
- You own or control all rights in and to your User Contributions and have the right to grant and transfer the license granted above to us and our affiliates, service providers, and business partners and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions do not and will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party or any applicable law, rule or legal requirement.
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION:
We have the right to:
- Review, edit, remove or refuse to post any User Contributions, in whole or in part, and to terminate your ability to post User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
CONTENT STANDARDS These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property, proprietary or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any of your work has been copied and is accessible on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: (i) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (ii) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Services that is requested to be removed; (iii) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an email address if available, so that we may contact you if necessary; (iv) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by you or by law; (v) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and (vi) an electronic or physical signature. We reserve the right to remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of a notice that complies with copyright laws.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED:
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. These Services include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect an endorsement by or the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICES:
We may update the content in the Services from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SERVICES:
LINKING TO THE SERVICES AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES:
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. The Services may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Services.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, the Services.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Services to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites. You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Services or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Services other than the homepage.
LINKS FROM THE SERVICES:
The owner of the Services is based in the state of Florida in the United States. We provide the Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS This website is operated by RF Group d/b/a McGowan’s Services. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Services should be submitted via the Contact Us page on mcgowansac.com. Thank you for visiting the McGowan’s Services Website!