HVAC Preventative Maintenance Pays for Itself!
Expensive repairs or equipment replacement can be the result of neglecting to maintain your heating and air conditioning system.That’s why it makes sense to schedule regular maintenance service for your system that can help you stay ahead of potential problems and expenses.
- Higher energy costs: Poorly maintained HVAC equipment can struggle to heat and cool the air, running longer than necessary and costing more to operate.
- More expensive repairs: Small issues that aren’t caught early can quickly escalate into major problems that cost more to fix
- Excess costs for emergency service: Emergency service can mean higher HVAC repair costs due to overtime or non-business hour service calls, premium pricing for last-minute parts replacement and more.
- Unsafe operation: Electrical fires are a possibility when heater strips haven’t been regularly cleaned. Accumulated dust can catch fire the first time they’re used after a long summer.
Preferred Customer Service Agreements
Regularly scheduled Preventive Maintenance is the best way to keep your heating and cooling systems operating at peak efficiency. McGowan’s is proud to offer a Preferred Customer Service Agreement that entitles the customer to scheduled maintenance procedures that reduce overall maintenance costs and help to prevent more expensive repairs.
Some of the Benefits of a HVAC Maintenance Plan include:
- Maximum System Life
- Lower Energy Costs
- Automatic Regularly Scheduled inspection service
- Preferential Services Scheduling
- Fewer Repairs- Potential problems are spotted before trouble and major expenses occur
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- No Overtime Charges
- 10% discount on additional repairs
- The Agreement is transferrable
Make sure your system is operating efficiently, safely and saving you money by calling
904-278-0339 or filling out the form on the right.
Service Agreements are available for 1, 3 and 5 year periods at discounted rates.
Read more about our Preferred Customer Service Agreement.